Looking for a Wyndmoor Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wyndmoor area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wyndmoor roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Wyndmoor and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wyndmoor. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wyndmoor
Wyndmoor is a census-designated place (CDP) in Springfield Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, US. The population was 5,498 at the 2010 census. Wyndmoor has the same zip code, 19038, as the towns of Glenside, North Hills, and Erdenheim.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main function of your roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.