Looking for a Wilmington Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wilmington area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wilmington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Wilmington and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Wilmington. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wilmington
Wilmington may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.