In Need of a Willow Grove Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing services around the Willow Grove area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Willow Grove roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Willow Grove and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Willow Grove. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Willow Grove
Willow Grove may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.