In Need of a Wayne Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wayne area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wayne roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Wayne and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Wayne. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wayne
Wayne may refer to:
Places with name Wayne may take their name from a person with that surname; the most famous such person was Gen. “Mad” Anthony Wayne from the former Northwest Territory during the American revolutionary period.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.