Looking for a Trappe Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Trappe area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trappe roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Trappe and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Trappe. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Trappe
Trappe may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.