In Need of a Townsend Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Townsend area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Townsend roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Townsend and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Townsend. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Townsend
Townsend or Townshend may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main function of the roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.