Looking for a Tinicum Township Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tinicum Township area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tinicum Township roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Tinicum Township and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Tinicum Township. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tinicum Township
Tinicum Township, Pennsylvania could refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.