Looking for a Tavistock Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Tavistock area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tavistock roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Tavistock and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Tavistock. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tavistock
Tavistock (/ˈtævɪstɒk/ TAV-iss-tok) is an ancient stannary and market town within West Devon, England. It is situated on the River Tavy from which its name derives. At the 2011 census the three electoral wards (North, South and South West) had a population of 13,028. It traces its recorded history back to at least 961 when Tavistock Abbey, whose ruins lie in the centre of the town, was founded. Its most famous son is Sir Francis Drake.
The area around Tavistock (formerly Tavistoke), where the River Tavy runs wide and shallow allowing it to be easily crossed, and near the secure high ground of Dartmoor, was inhabited long before historical records. The surrounding area is littered with archaeological remains from the Bronze and Iron Ages and it is believed a hamlet existed on the site of the present town long before the town’s official history began, with the founding of the Abbey.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.