In Need of a Swarthmore Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Swarthmore area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Swarthmore roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Swarthmore and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Swarthmore. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Swarthmore
Swarthmore may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.