Looking for a Stratford Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Stratford area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Stratford roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Stratford and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Stratford. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Stratford
Stratford is a family name and a place name, and may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.