In Need of a Springfield Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Springfield. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield
Springfield may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.