Looking for a Springfield Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Springfield. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield
Springfield may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.