In Need of a Somerdale Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Somerdale area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Somerdale roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Somerdale and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Somerdale. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Somerdale
Somerdale is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 5,151, reflecting a decline of 41 (-0.8%) from the 5,192 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 248 (-4.6%) from the 5,440 counted in the 1990 Census.
The Borough of Somerdale was created on April 23, 1929, from Clementon Township, one of seven municipalities created from the now-defunct township, and one of five new municipalities (including Hi-Nella Borough, Lindenwold Borough, Pine Hill Borough and Pine Valley Borough) created on that same date.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.