Looking for a Smyrna Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Smyrna area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Smyrna roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Smyrna and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Smyrna. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Smyrna
Smyrna (Ancient Greek: Σμύρνη, Smýrnē or Σμύρνα, Smýrna) was a Greek city dating back to antiquity located at a central and strategic point on the Aegean coast of Anatolia. Since 1930, the modern city located there has been known as İzmir, in Turkey, the Turkish rendering of the same name. Due to its advantageous port conditions, its ease of defense and its good inland connections, Smyrna rose to prominence. Two sites of the ancient city are today within the boundaries of İzmir. The first site, probably founded by indigenous peoples, rose to prominence during the Archaic Period as one of the principal ancient Greek settlements in western Anatolia. The second, whose foundation is associated with Alexander the Great, reached metropolitan proportions during the period of the Roman Empire. Most of the present-day remains of the ancient city date from the Roman era, the majority from after a 2nd-century AD earthquake.
In practical terms, a distinction is often made between these. Old Smyrna was the initial settlement founded around the 11th century BC, first as an Aeolian settlement, and later taken over and developed during the Archaic Period by the Ionians. Smyrna proper was the new city which residents moved to as of the 4th century BC and whose foundation was inspired by Alexander the Great.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.