Looking for a Rose Valley Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Rose Valley area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Rose Valley roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Rose Valley and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Rose Valley. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Rose Valley
Rose Valley may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.