Looking for a Rising Sun Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Rising Sun area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Rising Sun roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Rising Sun and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Rising Sun. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Rising Sun
Rising Sun may refer to sunrise. It may also refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.