Looking for a Radnor Township Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing services around the Radnor Township area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Radnor Township roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Radnor Township and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Radnor Township. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Radnor Township
Radnor Township may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.