Looking for a Plymouth Meeting Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Plymouth Meeting area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plymouth Meeting roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plymouth Meeting and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Plymouth Meeting. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Plymouth Meeting
Plymouth Meeting is a census-designated place (CDP) that straddles Plymouth and Whitemarsh Townships in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. The settlement was founded in 1686.
The population of Plymouth Meeting was 6,177 in the 2010 census. Plymouth Meeting is home to the Colonial School District, the recently renovated Plymouth Meeting Mall and several large office parks and shopping centers. It was home to IKEA’s U.S. headquarters. The confluence of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276), the Blue Route (I-476) and the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-476) at the Mid-County Interchange occur in Plymouth Meeting. This interchange contributes to regional commerce and was a major driver for business and retail development.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.