In Need of a Pine Valley Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing services around the Pine Valley area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Pine Valley roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Pine Valley and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Pine Valley. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Pine Valley
Pine Valley may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.