Looking for a Phoenixville Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Phoenixville area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Phoenixville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Phoenixville and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Phoenixville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Phoenixville
Phoenixville is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States, 28 miles (45 km) northwest of Philadelphia, at the junction of French Creek with the Schuylkill River. It is located in the Philadelphia Metro Area. The population is 16,440 as of the 2010 Census.
Originally called Manavon, Phoenixville was settled in 1732 and incorporated as a borough in 1849. In its industrial heyday early in the twentieth century, it was an important manufacturing center and it was the site of great iron and steel mills such as the Phoenix Iron Works, boiler works, silk mill, underwear and hosiery factories, a match factory, and the famous (and now highly collectible) Etruscan majolica pottery. Like many American towns and cities, Phoenixville owes its growth to its waterways. It is not only situated on the broad Schuylkill River, a historic thoroughfare to Native Americans and early settlers alike, but it is bisected by the fast-flowing French Creek, which was quickly harnessed for water power.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.