In Need of a Perryville Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Perryville area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Perryville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Perryville and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Perryville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Perryville
Perryville may refer to a location in the United States:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of your roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.