Looking for a Penns Grove Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Penns Grove area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Penns Grove roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Penns Grove and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Penns Grove. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Penns Grove
Penns Grove is a borough in Salem County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 5,147, reflecting an increase of 261 (+5.3%) from the 4,886 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 342 (-6.5%) from the 5,228 counted in the 1990 Census.
The area was long primarily agricultural. Penns Grove was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 8, 1894, from portions of Upper Penns Neck Township (now Carneys Point Township), based on the results of a referendum held two days earlier. It began to industrialize around this time. The borough’s name comes from William Penn.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof would be to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.