Looking for a Paulsboro Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Paulsboro area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Paulsboro roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Paulsboro and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Paulsboro. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Paulsboro
Paulsboro is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 6,097, reflecting a decline of 63 (-1.0%) from the 6,160 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 417 (-6.3%) from the 6,577 counted in the 1990 Census.
Paulsboro was formed as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 2, 1904, from portions of Greenwich Township. It was named for Samuel Phillip Paul, son of a settler.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.