Looking for a Palmyra Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Palmyra area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palmyra roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Palmyra and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Palmyra. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palmyra
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.