Looking for a Oxford Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Oxford area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Oxford roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Oxford and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Oxford. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Oxford
Oxford (/ˈɒksfərd/ OKS-fərd) is a university city in south central England and the county town of Oxfordshire. With a population of approximately 155,000, it is the 52nd largest city in the United Kingdom, with one of the fastest growing populations in the UK, and it remains the most ethnically diverse area in Oxfordshire county. The city is 51 miles (82 km) from London, 61 miles (98 km) from Bristol, 59 miles (95 km) from Southampton, 57 miles (92 km) from Birmingham and 24 miles (39 km) from Reading.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.