In Need of a Odessa Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa (also known as Odesa; Ukrainian: Оде́са [ɔˈdɛsɐ]; Russian: Оде́сса [ɐˈdʲesə]; Yiddish: אַדעס) is the third most populous city of Ukraine and a major tourism center, seaport and transportation hub located on the northwestern shore of the Black Sea. It is also the administrative center of the Odessa Oblast and a multiethnic cultural center. Odessa is sometimes called the “pearl of the Black Sea”, the “South Capital” (under the Russian Empire and Soviet Union), and “Southern Palmyra”.
Before the Tsarist establishment of Odessa, an ancient Greek settlement existed at its location as elsewhere along the northwestern Black Sea coast. A more recent Tatar settlement was also founded at the location by Hacı I Giray, the Khan of Crimea in 1440 that was named after him as “Hacıbey”. After a period of Lithuanian Grand Duchy control, Hacibey and surroundings became part of the domain of the Ottomans in 1529 and remained there until the empire’s defeat in the Russo-Turkish War of 1792.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.