Looking for a Oaklyn Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Oaklyn area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Oaklyn roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Oaklyn and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Oaklyn. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Oaklyn
Oaklyn is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 4,038, reflecting a decline of 150 (-3.6%) from the 4,188 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 242 (-5.5%) from the 4,430 counted in the 1990 Census.
Oaklyn was once dense forest land which was inhabited by Lenape Native Americans. In 1681, a group of Quakers seeking religious freedom sailed from Ireland to Fenwick’s Colony at Salem, New Jersey where they spent the winter. In 1682, they sailed up the Delaware River and settled on Newton Creek. William Bates, their leader, purchased 250 acres (1.0 km2) on the south side of Newton Creek from the local Native Americans. The original Quaker settlement, known as Newton Colony, was located in The Manor section of today’s Oaklyn.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.