Looking for a Newtown Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Newtown area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newtown roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newtown and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Newtown. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Newtown
Newtown may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.