Looking for a Newport Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Newport area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newport roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newport and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Newport. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Newport
Newport most commonly refers to:
Newport or New Port may also refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.