In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing services around the Newark area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Newark
Newark most commonly refers to:
Newark may also refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.