Looking for a New Castle Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Castle area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Castle roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of New Castle and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in New Castle. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Castle
Newcastle usually refers to either:
Newcastle, New Castle or New Cassel may also refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.