Looking for a Maple Shade Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Maple Shade area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Maple Shade roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Maple Shade and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Maple Shade. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Maple Shade
Maple Shade Township is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 19,131, reflecting an increase of 52 (+0.3%) from the 19,079 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 132 (-0.7%) from the 19,211 counted in the 1990 Census.
What is now Maple Shade was originally formed as Chester Township on November 6, 1688, and was known as Cropwell Township from June 5, 1690, through February 22, 1699. Chester was incorporated as one of New Jersey’s initial 104 townships by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 21, 1798. Portions of the township were taken to form Cinnaminson Township (March 15, 1860) and Moorestown Township (March 11, 1922). The municipality’s name was changed to Maple Shade Township as of November 6, 1945, based on the results of a referendum passed that same day.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.