In Need of a Malvern Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Malvern area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Malvern roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Malvern and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Malvern. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Malvern
Malvern or Malverne may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.