Looking for a Lindenwold Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lindenwold area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lindenwold roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lindenwold and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Lindenwold. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lindenwold
Lindenwold is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 17,613, reflecting an increase of 199 (+1.1%) from the 17,414 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 1,320 (-7.0%) from the 18,734 counted in the 1990 Census.
The Borough of Lindenwold was created on April 23, 1929, from Clementon Township, one of seven municipalities created from the now-defunct township, and one of five new municipalities (including Hi-Nella Borough, Pine Hill Borough, Pine Valley Borough and Somerdale Borough) created on that same date. The borough’s first official meeting was held on the following May 31 in the old Fire Hall at Linden Avenue and Berlin Road. The name “Lindenwold” (German for “linden woods”) was suggested by Wilmer Bedford, a local resident who had been reading a German book that included the word. Bedford sought to have linden trees planted along the borough’s streets, but local officials chose cheaper trees as an alternative.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.