Looking for a Lima Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lima area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lima roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lima and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lima. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lima
Lima (/ˈliːmə/, Spanish pronunciation: [ˈlima], Quechua: [ˈlɪma], Aymara: [ˈlima]) is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a contiguous urban area known as the Lima Metropolitan Area. With a population of more than 9 million, Lima is the most populous metropolitan area of Peru and the third-largest city in the Americas (as defined by “city proper”), behind São Paulo and Mexico City.
Lima was founded by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro on January 18, 1535, as Ciudad de los Reyes. It became the capital and most important city in the Spanish Viceroyalty of Peru. Following the Peruvian War of Independence, it became the capital of the Republic of Peru. Around one-third of the national population lives in the metropolitan area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.