In Need of a Leipsic Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Leipsic area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Leipsic roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Leipsic and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Leipsic. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Leipsic
Leipsic is a former English spelling for the German city of Leipzig.
Leipsic may also refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.