In Need of a Lawnside Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lawnside area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lawnside roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lawnside and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Lawnside. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lawnside
Lawnside is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 2,945, reflecting an increase of 253 (+9.4%) from the 2,692 counted in the 2000 Census. In the previous decade, the population of the small community had declined by 149 (-5.2%) from the 2,841 counted in the 1990 Census.
Lawnside was developed and incorporated as the first independent, self-governing black municipality north of the Mason-Dixon Line in 1840. The United Parcel Service has a large depot in the borough.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.