Looking for a Laurel Springs Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Laurel Springs area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Laurel Springs roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Laurel Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Laurel Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Laurel Springs
Laurel Springs may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.