Looking for a Lansdowne Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lansdowne area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lansdowne roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lansdowne and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Lansdowne. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lansdowne
Lansdowne or Lansdown may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.