In Need of a Lansdale Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lansdale area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lansdale roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lansdale and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lansdale. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lansdale
Lansdale is a borough in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, 28 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Early in the 20th century, its industries included agricultural implement works, a canning factory, foundries, brickyards, a silk mill, and manufacturers of cigars, stoves, shirts, rope, iron drain pipe, and glue. In 1900, 2,754 people lived here; in 1910, 3,551; and in 1940, 9,316 people were inhabitants of Lansdale. The population was 16,269 at the time of the 2010 census.
Lansdale is the center of the North Penn Valley, a region which includes the surrounding townships and boroughs.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.