In Need of a Langhorne Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Langhorne area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Langhorne roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Langhorne and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Langhorne. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Langhorne
Langhorne may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.