Looking for a King of Prussia Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the King of Prussia area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to King of Prussia roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of King of Prussia and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in King of Prussia. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About King of Prussia
The monarchs of Prussia were members of the House of Hohenzollern who were the hereditary rulers of the former German state of Prussia from its founding in 1525 as the Duchy of Prussia. The Duchy had evolved out of the Teutonic Order, a Roman Catholic crusader state and theocracy located along the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea. The Teutonic Knights were under the leadership of a Grand Master, the last of whom, Albert, converted to Protestantism and secularized the lands, which then became the Duchy of Prussia.
The Duchy was initially a vassal of the Kingdom of Poland, as a result of the terms of the Prussian Homage whereby Albert was granted the Duchy as part of the terms of peace following the Prussian War. When the main line of Prussian Hohenzollerns died out in 1618, the Duchy passed to a different branch of the family, who also reigned as Electors of Brandenburg in the Holy Roman Empire. While still nominally two different territories, Prussia under the suzerainty of Poland and Brandenburg under the suzerainty of the Holy Roman Empire, the two states are known together historiographically as Brandenburg-Prussia.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.