Looking for a Kennett Square Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Kennett Square area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Kennett Square roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Kennett Square and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Kennett Square. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Kennett Square
Kennett Square is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is known as the Mushroom Capital of the World because mushroom farming in the region produces over a million pounds of mushrooms a day, totaling half of the United States mushroom crop. To celebrate this heritage, Kennett Square has an annual Mushroom Festival, where the town shuts down to have a parade, tour mushroom farms, and buy and sell food and other goods. It is also home to the corporate headquarters of Genesis HealthCare which administers elderly care facilities. The local high school is Kennett High School. Its population was 6,072 at the 2010 census.
The area to become known as Kennett Square was originally inhabited by the Lenape Native Americans. The town was originally called Kennet Square, with the name “Kennet”, England, and “Square” coming from the original land grant from William Penn of one square mile. General Sir William Howe marched through Kennett to the Battle of Brandywine during the American Revolution. It was also known as an important part of the Underground Railroad, which helped slaves escaping to the North for freedom. Many of its prominent citizens helped slaves escape on the Underground Railroad. In 1853, a group asked for Kennett Square to be incorporated, and by 1855 it held elections.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.