Looking for a Hockessin Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hockessin area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hockessin roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hockessin and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Hockessin. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hockessin
Hockessin /ˈhoʊkɛsɪn/ is a census-designated place (CDP) in New Castle County, Delaware, United States. The population was 13,527 at the 2010 census. The place name may be derived from the Lenape word “hòkèsa” meaning “pieces of bark” or from a misspelling of “occasion,” as pronounced by the Quakers who settled the area originally.
Hockessin traces its roots to 1688.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.