In Need of a Hi-Nella Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hi-Nella area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hi-Nella roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hi-Nella and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Hi-Nella. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hi-Nella
Hi-Nella is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 870, reflecting a decline of 159 (-15.5%) from the 1,029 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 16 (-1.5%) from the 1,045 counted in the 1990 Census.
The Borough of Hi-Nella was created on April 23, 1929, from Clementon Township, one of seven municipalities created from the now-defunct township, and one of five new municipalities (joining Lindenwold, Pine Hill, Pine Valley and Somerdale) created on that same date. The borough’s name is traditionally said to derive from a Native American term meaning “high rolling knoll” or “high ground”, though it may have been named for Nella, the wife of Lucious Parker, who developed Hi-Nella Estates in the late 1920s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.