Looking for a Havre de Grace Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Havre de Grace area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Havre de Grace roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Havre de Grace and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Havre de Grace. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Havre de Grace
Havre de Grace may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.