Looking for a Hatboro Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hatboro area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatboro roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatboro and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hatboro. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatboro
Hatboro is a borough in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 7,360 at the 2010 census.
The town of Hatboro is located on land purchased from William Penn by the family of Nicholas More around 1705. The first land titles in town were issued in 1711. Original construction by early residents of the town occurred between 1715 and 1719. Early settlement pre-dating the Hatboro name occurred in the Crooked Billet area east of York Road, between Moreland Avenue and Byberry Road.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary function of your roof is to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.