In Need of a Hancocks Bridge Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hancocks Bridge area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hancocks Bridge roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hancocks Bridge and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Hancocks Bridge. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hancocks Bridge
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.