In Need of a Haddonfield Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Haddonfield area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haddonfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Haddonfield and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Haddonfield. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Haddonfield
Haddonfield is a borough located in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough had a total population of 11,593, reflecting a decline of 66 (-0.6%) from the 11,659 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 31 (+0.3%) from the 11,628 counted in the 1990 Census.
Haddonfield was incorporated by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 6, 1875, within portions of Haddon Township following a referendum on the same day. The borough became an independent municipality in 1894. The borough was named for Elizabeth Haddon, an early settler of the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.