Looking for a Haddon Heights Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Haddon Heights area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haddon Heights roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Haddon Heights and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Haddon Heights. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Haddon Heights
Haddon Heights is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 7,473, reflecting a decline of 74 (-1.0%) from the 7,547 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 313 (-4.0%) from the 7,860 counted in the 1990 Census.
Haddon Heights was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 2, 1904, from portions of the now-defunct Centre Township and parts of Haddon Township. Haddon Heights is a dry town where alcohol cannot be sold. The borough was named for Elizabeth Haddon, an early settler of the area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.